[BonnMotion] Ask about RPGM mobility model

M. Zen Samsono Hadi zenhadi at pens.ac.id
Sun Jul 23 21:01:14 CEST 2017

Dear Bonnmotion Team,

Now, I am doing a research to implement RPGM mobility model in the natural disaster.
Thanks to Bonnmotion Team, it's very helpful tool to create the mobility model.
However, I would like to know about how to get an information about group formation (the node belong to which group) from the output result of bonnmotion.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,
Moch. Zen Hadi
Electrical and Information Department
Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan