[BonnMotion] Ask about RPGM mobility model

Matthias Schwamborn schwamborn at informatik.uos.de
Mon Jul 24 13:39:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

the information you are looking for cannot be parsed from the usual
trace output. You will have to modify the RPGM source code in [1] to
write this additional data to an extra file. As a reference on how to
accomplish this, see the write() method in [2], where additional info
about waypoints is written to an extra output file (*_waypoints.csv).

Best, Matthias

[1] src/edu/bonn/cs/iv/bonnmotion/models/RPGM.java
[2] src/edu/bonn/cs/iv/bonnmotion/models/SLAW.java