[BonnMotion] Creating scenarios with specific starating positions

Matthias Schwamborn schwamborn at informatik.uos.de
Mon Aug 28 16:13:43 CEST 2017

Still not completely sure what you want to achieve, but maybe the "Cut"
App can help in this case as it can extract a desired time frame from
your concatenated scenario. Other than that, I'm afraid you'd have to
implement the desired feature yourself, e.g., by extending the Boundless
model code to accept additional input for initial positions.

Best regards,
Matthias