[BonnMotion] Creating scenarios with specific starating positions

cheiden cheiden at uos.de
Mon Aug 28 16:16:51 CEST 2017

Hey Stephan,

If I understood you correctly, I think there are currently no options to
specify certain starting positions. They usually depend on the seed of
the random number generator. The only possibility that comes to my mind
is adding it in the actual code and compiling BM again. You can find it
in src/edu/bonn/cs/iv/bonnmotion/models/Boundless.java.

You could e.g. add new command line arguments to the parseArg() method
that specifies new starting locations for the nodes. Then you could
"restart" your simulation by assigning these positions initially in the
generate() method.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Christian Heiden