[BonnMotion] Questions about Bonnmotion

Hong Jie hjane666 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:34:30 CEST 2018

Dear Sir,

          Hello! I'm a doctoral student and  my interesting research is about mobile ad hoc network. Recently when I use Bonnmotion as the scenarios generator tool, I find some questions and need some help. The Bonnmotion version is 3.0.01

  1.
When I use Bonnmotion to generate the "ChainScenario" mobility model, I input the parameters according to the "Read me" users guide document. The first step is OK. Next I want to generate a NS2 mobile file. But when I input the NSFile trsnsfer command, Error messages emerge immediately. It shows that "Do not find the *.param file". But the "*.param file" is just generated and still saved in the bonnmotion 3.0.1 directory.  I don't how to solve this problem. Please tell me how to generate a chain scenario. Thank you very much.
  2.
 When I use Bonnmotion to generate a Pursue mobility model with 50 nodes and speed of more than 500 m/s and duration time is 950 seconds, the whole process is so slow that at last I do not  know what's happen to that and whether some thing wrong with the software  or the operating system. Please tell me the reason and how to geenrate that scenario.

           I'm looking forward to your answers and help,

Sincecely youres,

HongJie