[BonnMotion] About continuous and non-random motion

Rodrigo de Vit rodrigodevit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:28:37 CEST 2018

Dear Matthias,

Thanks for your reply.

In this example, we have 3 nodes, A, B, and C; all nodes make a continuous
and not random motion; and, at some time "T", all nodes meet each other,
even if, not at the same time; this is what I need to implement, but for a
set of many nodes (100, 200, ...):

If the image does not appear, please check the attached pdf.

Best regards,

Rodrigo.