[BonnMotion] Reference Point Group Mobility Model: BonnMotion

Nils Aschenbruck aschenbruck at uos.de
Sun Nov 25 13:51:53 CET 2018

Dear Noah Okuonghae,

please use the mailing list for questions like this.

Please also provide full information:
- BonnMotion version
- Java version
- Operating System
- full command line to get the error
- output -> error

> Lastly in
> trying to find the problem I noticed in the Bonnmotion output file that my
> -x had become 1020 and also -y 1020 instead of 1000 each, what should I do?

BonnMotion adds a margin of 10 on all sides to avoid nodes moving on the boarder
as this caused problems in some simulators.

Best,
Nils Aschenbruck