[BonnMotion] Inquiry about Bonnmotion RPGM Model [now with correct list address]

Matthias Schwamborn schwamborn at informatik.uos.de
Mon Jan 21 11:33:44 CET 2019

Dear Evan,

thanks for your mail.

The RPGM model implemented in BonnMotion is based on the paper by Hong
et al. [1] and does not provide a user-defined group direction parameter
as this is supposed to be random AFAIK.

Therefore, I'm afraid you'd have to implement this yourself. As a
pointer, take a look at
edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.models.RPGM.generate(), where the main part of
the mobility generation takes place.

Please post any further mails to the bonnmotion list (Cced).

Best regards,
Matthias

[1] https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=313248

--