[BonnMotion] clustering in gaus-markov models

yovanda priscilla scillapriscillayovanda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:44:53 CET 2019

good evening. let me introduce myself. my name is yovanda priscilla and i
am from in indonesian. i am interested in bonnmotion and i would love to
ask you about bonnmotion. i will be trying to test probability by using
gaus-markov. after that, i want to try making some clusters. So i want to
ask you is it possible for me to make the clusters? if it is possible,
could you share the instruction to me? thank you.

have a nice day :)