[BonnMotion] Ask about RPGM

Alexander Bothe bothe at informatik.uos.de
Wed Jun 3 15:40:25 CEST 2020

Dear Elena,

in general, you can get information about model parameters by using the
"model help" functionality, in this case by calling "bm -hm RPGM".

I'm not too familiar with the RPGM model myself, but from the code/model
help, I can derive that:

groupsize_E := <average no. of nodes per group>; (-a)
groupsize_A := <group size standard deviation>; (-s)
maxDist := <max. distance to group center>; (-r)

As far as I can see, logging the current group membership is not
implemented in the model, so you would have to add that yourself.

Kind regards
 Alexander

--
University of Osnabrück         Tel.:   +49-541-969-7165
Institute of Computer Science   Fax:    +49-541-969-2799
Wachsbleiche 27  Room: 50/402a  E-mail: bothe at informatik.uos.de
D-49090 Osnabrück, Germany      https://cs.uos.de/bothe/