[Linguistik] Invitation to this week's IKW Colloquium talk by Prof. Anastasia Giannakidou

Mingya Liu liu.mingya at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mo Mai 21 23:10:42 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues, dear students,

I am very happy to invite you to this week's Colloquium talk by Prof. Dr.
Anastasia Giannakidou. Dr. Giannakidou
(https://linguistics.uchicago.edu/faculty/giannakidou) is professor of
linguistics at the University of Chicago and one of the leading figures in
natural language semantics in the world.

Title of the talk: The past, the future, and the fact