[MWS]: (Fwd) Stockhausen online

Bernd Enders Bernd.Enders at rz.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Die Jan 25 12:27:31 CET 2000

new brochure on the Stockhausen Courses Kürten 2000. There are 4 further
connections directing to:

>1. The concerts (programm of all concerts between July 29th and August 6th
200)
>2. The works taught by the faculty (lists for interpreters to choose from)
>3. Information about Registration
>4. Registration form
>
>For registration please print out the form from the net and fill it in
now. Then be so kind as to send it to my address:

>Dettloff Schwerdtfeger
>Paul-Schallück-Straße 29
>50939 Köln, Germany
>
>Of course, you can send it by fax (+49-221 / 49 58 63) or e-mail
(dschwerdtfeger at stockhausen.org), too. You will then receive a written
confirmation that you have been accepted.

>This e-mail is intended as general information for all friends of
Stockhausen's music. It would be a great help, if anybody who receives it
could forward it to further institutes, so that we can spread it as wide as
possible.

--
Prof. Dr. Bernd Enders

Universität Osnabrück
Forschungsstelle Musik- und Medientechnologie
Schloß, Neuer Graben, D-49069 Osnabrück

http://www.fmt.uni-osnabrueck.de

TEL (+)541/969-4147
FAX (+)541/969-4775