[MWS]: Karlowicz study scores

peter dietz pdietz at musikmph.de
Die Mai 31 13:47:30 CEST 2005

Dear Members of the list,

we are looking for musiclovers and experts, who would enjoy to write
prefaces for the following compositions of Mieczyslaw Karlowicz, which we
are just going to release:

Rapsodia litewska op. 11
Smutna opowiesc (histoire triste)
Odwieczne piesni op.10

These scores will be published in our study score series REPERTOIRE
EXPLORER, an edition of unjustly neglected works, which are no longer
available or  were never available before. This project is a direct and
idealistic response to  the unfortunate fact, that the repertoire of
classical music is shrinking every day and most of the little known pieces
are vanishing into oblivion. We intend to help the music to revive and
survive. If you want to know more please visit our website www.musikmph.de.

With best wishes from Munich
Peter Dietz