[MWS]: Prefaces for scores

peter dietz pdietz at musikmph.de
Die Okt 25 17:49:07 CEST 2005

Dear Members of the list,

we are searching for musiclovers and experts, who would like to write
prefaces for the following works, which we are going to release:

Frederick Delius:
Life´s Dance
Violin Concerto
On hearing the first cuckoo in spring/ Summer night on the river

Hans Huber:
Römischer Karneval

Peter Tschaikowsky:
Suite characteristique No. 2
Konzertphantasie für Klavier und Orchester op.56

G.W Chadwick:
Melpomene Overture

Gabriel Faure:
Piano Trio op. 120

Luigi Cherubini:
Lodoiska

Giacomo Meyerbeer:
Le Pardon de Ploermel

These compositions will be published in our study score series REPERTOIRE
and OPERA EXPLORER, an edition of unjustly neglected works, which are no
longer available or  were never available before. This project is  part of a
non-profit alliance of musicians and music lovers from all over the world
and a direct and idealistic response to  the unfortunate fact, that the
repertoire of classical music is shrinking every day and most of the little
known pieces are vanishing into oblivion. We intend to help the music to
revive and survive. If you want to know more please visit our website
www.musikmph.de.

With best wishes from a wonderful autumn day in Munich
Peter Dietz