[Muwisys] /SPAM!/ [81%] survey hypnotist

Louise Garrett cogps at bbl-inc.com
Sam Jun 30 01:52:03 CEST 2007

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Siemens is a large, corporate manufacturing firm. Our son is easy he has
always wanted to be an equine vet.

IBM and Hewlett Packard in IT services, Siemens' Com and SBS units have
not been through any radical restructuring. It is not that the business
has too many staff, although that may well be the case. What were the
advisors doing? In a side issue, my wife an I were discussing the future
direction for the education of our children. Little wonder the West is
suffering from future shock.

Many jobs are likely to be lost. I'm sure that we'll see in the next
three years SOX compliance not as a burden for honest and efficient
corporations, but as a positive differentiator. Offshoring should be
seem as an opportunity and not a threat. To globalization's skeptics,
however, what's good for Corporate America translates into layoffs and
lower pay for workers. Many jobs are likely to be lost.
What we see after three years of SOX maybe the beginning of the end of
unethical and criminal behaviour.

at least until the next time. As Reuters so eloquently put it: .

It is not that the business has too many staff, although that may well
be the case.

Many jobs are likely to be lost. Is it that the suppliers are
over-selling their capabilities or is it caused by resistance internally
pushing out saving timescales?

Little wonder the West is suffering from future shock.