[Muwisys] Preface for study score

peter dietz pdietz at musikmph.de
Fre Mar 21 12:42:53 CET 2008

Dear Members of the list,

for our study score series REPERTOIRE & OPERA EXPLORER we invite music
lovers and experts to write a preface for the following works which we are
going to release:

Eugen d'Albert - Quartett No.2 op.11 Es-Dur
Mili Balakirev - Suite für symphonisches Orchester
Hector Berlioz - Te Deum
Hector Berlioz - Symphomie funebre op. 15
Georges Bizet - Suite pour orchestre
Léo Delibes - Sylvia (Suite dòrchestre)
Anton Dvorak - Bagatellen op.47
Antonin Fils - Sei Sinfonie per orchestre op.2
Richard Heuberger - Aus dem Morgenlande op.25 (Suite)
Vincent d'Indy - Wallenstein - Trilogie op. 12
Hugo Kaun  - Maria Magdalena op. 44
Stanislaw Moniuszko - Bajka
Modest Mussorgsky  - Marsch
Prinz Louis Ferdinand - Rondo in B dur op.9
Ph. Rüfer - Symphonie F-Dur op.23
Camille Saint-Saens - Le Déluge op.45
Camille Saint-Saens - Trois Tableuaux Symphoniques d'ap`res La Foi
Robert Schumann - Festouvertüre op.123
Robert Schumann - Hermann und Dorothea (Ouvertüre)
Robert Schumann - Julius Cäsar (Ouvertüre)
Robert Volkmann - Klavier-Trio op.3
Jan Vaclav Vorisek - Sinfonia Re maggiore
Carl Maria von Weber - Jubel - Ouvertüre
C.M. Widor - Fantaisie pour Piano et Orchestre
Jan Dismas Zelenka - Lamentationes Jeremiae Prophetae

The series are dedicated to the publication of unjustly neglected works,
which are no longer available or were never available before. Our work is a
direct and idealistic response to  the unfortunate fact, that the repertoire
of classical music is shrinking every day and most of the little known
pieces are vanishing into oblivion. Our scores are a contribution to help
the music revive and survive. Please visit our website www.musikmph.de., if
you want to know more about our activity. There you will also find the
catalogue of our study scores which will allow a survey of the fundamental
idea of our publication work.

With best wishes from Munich
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich