[Muwisys] Preface for Study Score

peter dietz pdietz at musikmph.de
Mit Dez 16 13:06:06 CET 2009

Dear Members of the list,

for our study score series REPERTOIRE & OPERA EXPLORER we invite music
lovers and experts to write a preface for the following works which we are
going to release:

Bronsart, Hans von - Frühlings-Fantasie op.11
Delius, Frederick - Requiem
Delius, Frederick - String Quartett
Dvorak, Antonin - Husitska für Orchester
Fuchs, Robert - Quartett  op.15 für Violine, Viola, Violoncello und Klavier
Fuchs, Robert - Streichquartett 1op.62
Grieg, Edward - Sinfonie C-Molll
Holst, Gustav - A Fugal Overture
Indy, Vincent d' - "Ferval" Introduction du 1 er Acte
Janacek, Leos - Das Kind des Dorfmusikanten
Kaun, Hugo - Maria Magdalena op. 44
Martucci, Giuseppe - Notturno op.70
Martucci, Giuseppe - Novelletta op.82
Massenet, Jules - Les Rosati
Massenet, Jules - Scènes pittoresques
Naprawnik, Eduard - Quatuor No.2 en La Majeur
Olsen, Ole Petite - Suite für Piano und Streichorchester
Pilati, Mario - Suite per archi e pianoforte
Prinz Louis Ferdinand - Rondo in B dur op.9
Respighi, Ottorino - Il Tramonto
Reuss, August - Sommeridylle op.39
Schillings, Max von - Tanz der Blumen
Sgambati, Giovanni - Quartett op.17
Sgambati, Giovanni - Quintett op.4
Skjabin, Alexander - Symponische Dichtung d-moll
Spohr Louis - Doppelquartett No.1
Spohr Louis - Doppelquartett No.2
Spohr Louis - Doppelquartett No.3
Stanford, Charles Villiers - Quartett No.1 op.44
Stanford, Charles Villiers - Quartett No.2 op.45
Stenhammar, Wilhelm - Tva sentimentala Romanser for violin and orchestra
Suk, Josef - Legenda o Mrtvých Vitezích, op. 35 b
Taneev, Sergei - Ouvertüre über ein russisches Thema
Taneev, Sergei - Quartett Nr. 3 op. 7
Taneev, Sergei - Quartett Nr.4 op. 11
Taneev, Sergei - Sinfonie No.3 d-moll
Tartini, Giuseppe/orch. Respighi - Pastorale
Volkmann, Robert - Quartett Nr. 2 op.14 (Stimmen in Stabü)
Volkmann, Robert - Quartett Nr. 3 op.34
Volkmann, Robert - Quartett Nr. 4 op.35
Volkmann, Robert - Quartett Nr. 5 op.37
Volkmann, Robert - Quartett Nr. 6 op.43
Volkmann, Robert - Richard III. op.68
Wallace, William - "Villon" Symphonic Poem No.6

Our series are dedicated to the publication of unjustly neglected works of
music, which are no longer available or were never available before. Our
activity is intended as an idealistic response to  the fact, that the
repertoire of classical music is shrinking every day and most of the little
known pieces are vanishing into oblivion. Please visit our website
www.musikmph.de., if you want to know more about our intentions. There you
will also find the catalogue of our study scores which will allow a survey
of the fundamental idea of our work.

In addition to the prefaces for the compositions mentioned, we are searching
for people who are interested in contributing translations in English and
German.

Christmas wishes from Munich
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich