[BonnMotion] setting future way points for Gauss markove mobility model

Matthias Schwamborn schwamborn at informatik.uos.de
Thu Jul 13 14:05:36 CEST 2017

Hi,

since the Gauss-Markov model also determines movement directions of the
nodes, I'm not really sure what kind of hybrid model you have in mind.
However, if you want to adapt the Gauss-Markov model to your needs, the
easiest way would be to adapt the respective model code in

src/edu/bonn/cs/iv/bonnmotion/models/GaussMarkov.java
or
src/edu/bonn/cs/iv/bonnmotion/models/OriginalGaussMarkov.java,

depending on your Gauss-Markov model flavor (cf. documentation).

Best, Matthias