[BonnMotion] OSRM Installation

Fátima Castro Jul fatima at det.uvigo.es
Tue Sep 5 17:34:13 CEST 2017

Hi again!

I have been able to set up and run osrm-backend-5.11 with some
modifications to the instructions in the documentation.

  * I have replaced cbf-routing-profiles for the newest ones in
    https://github.com/sosm/cbf-routing-profiles/
  * I have changed the last line in prepare_pbf.sh to the following:
    LUA_PATH="$profiledir/lib/?.lua" ./osrm-contract ${osmfile}.osrm

However, I have not been able to generate a map-base scenario
successfully. Both with RandomStreet and MSLAW I run into the following
error:

    ~/bonnmotion-3.0.1/bin$ ./bm -f Vigo-escenario MSLAW -n 5
    BonnMotion 3.0.1

    OS: Linux 4.10.0-33-generic
    Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_131

    Starting MSLAW ...
    DEBUG: transformation (proj4): +proj=merc +lon_0=0 +k=1 +x_0=0
    +y_0=0 +a=6378137 +b=6378137 +towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0 +units=m +no_defs
         at
    sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
         at
    sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
         at
         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
         at edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.run.BM.go(BM.java:267)
         at edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.run.BM.main(BM.java:296)
         at
    edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.MapScenario.preGeneration(MapScenario.java:423)
         at
    edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.models.MSLAW.preGeneration(MSLAW.java:631)
         at edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.models.MSLAW.generate(MSLAW.java:101)
         at edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.models.MSLAW.go(MSLAW.java:96)
         at edu.bonn.cs.iv.bonnmotion.models.MSLAW.<init>(MSLAW.java:90)
         ... 6 more

    Error:
         Error in MSLAW

Is there a path where osrm is required to be running so it can work with
Bonnmotion? Or is there any other requirement so they can work together?
Have I compromised Bonnmotion function due to my modifications to the
osrm setting up process?

Best regards,
Fátima