[BonnMotion] feedback on 3D scenarios generation and format conversion

Matthias.Schwamborn at dlr.de Matthias.Schwamborn at dlr.de
Thu Jan 9 17:06:47 CET 2020

Hi Oscar,

I’m happy to hear you’re still using BonnMotion despite the sporadic releases.

Although the last release date is indeed somewhat old, BonnMotion is actually still being worked on.

You might have noticed, based on the even older release dates, that new releases tend to take their time.

In order to replicate your problems, could you please provide more information, such as

-        system environment

-        BM version

-        command lines you used

Thanks.