[BonnMotion] feedback on 3D scenarios generation and format conversion

Oscar Bautista C. obaut004 at fiu.edu
Thu Jan 9 17:33:43 CET 2020

Hello Dr. Matthias,

What a quick response, great !

Ok so, I am using Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS, BM version is 3.0.1

I created a quick example, using attached gm3dbase.params file as a start,
and used the following command lines:
To generate the 3D scenario:
./bm -f whatever -I gm3dbase.params RPGM
There you can see negative Z values.

To convert the scenario to NS-2 format:
./bm NSFile -f whatever -b

I am attaching the whatever.ns_movements generated from BM and also a file
that I obtained using a converter that I wrote, the issue is in the speed
values.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
*Oscar Bautista*
Graduate Research Assistant
Advanced Wireless and Security Lab (ADWISE)
Florida International University