[BonnMotion] ?==?utf-8?q? Regarding the value of -i parameter in RWMM

Alexander Bothe alexander.bothe at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu May 28 18:07:22 CEST 2020

Hello Vishal,

the additional time specified by the i parameter is internally simulated but cut from the traces before writing them to the output file. The respective time offset is applied to all waypoints, resulting in a start time of 0 seconds. Therefore, the observed behavior is completely normal.

Kind regards,
 Alexander