[BonnMotion] How to running smooth model

Andri Prasetyo Wibowo prasetyoandri262 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:25:24 CET 2020

Good afternoon
Introducing me Andri Prasetyo Wibowo, an Informatics student at Sanata
Dharma University, Yogyakarta, Indonesian. I am happy with the framework
that you created so that it can help me to do my final project. The topic
of my final project is modeling human movement using a hybrid probability
that combines the Smooth and RWP models. But I have problems running the
Smooth Model. My problem is regarding the parameters to be passed to run. I
ask for help with sample parameter code to run the Smooth Model.
Thanks.