[MWS]: To whom it may concern .

marini at ACE.bke.hu marini at ACE.bke.hu
Don Feb 25 14:05:14 CET 1999

Dear Sir/Madam ,
My name is Marini Dimitra and i am writing on behalf of my brother .
He is interested in studying music and he would appreciate some
information for your academic institution . He would appreciate
information on studies for klarinet and flute plus Byzantine music
-if available- and composition . We would like to ask as well for
information , concerning the entrance examination , an application
form , as well as some basic information for the university itself .

His permanenet address is :
 MARINIS SPIROS
2 DANAOU AND THEATROU
21200 ARGOS
GREECE

Thank you for your kind consideration and hope to listening from you
soon .

Yours sincerely ,
Marini Dimitra

P.S: Alternatively from snail mail you can use email as well , at
marini at ace.bke.hu both in English and German .